- Choose your Handwriting and style for your notes. Start with picking adorable handwriting by simply searching cute handwritings in google!
- With the handwriting and style, you've chosen write your title
- Do the same with the subtitle. Subtitle must always be non-joint and smaller than the normal title. Highlight it with pastel highlighter to make it nice to the eye. You can buy these online or just in stationary shops.
- Highlight your subtitle with a highlighter (best if it is pastel).
- Write down your information below it with joint handwriting to make it seem Clean. If you use non joint handwriting make sure all the spaces between letters are even.
- Always, ALWAYS, ALLLWAYYSSS draw diagrams beside the information to make it seem important. Speaking of important, make sure you highlight important things with a different colour highlighter than the highlighter you used for the subtitle
- Best not to label a diagram. Put a number 1. next to the part you want and below write: 1. is the ...
- Never use these colours: Red, Dark blue, dark green or brown.
- Never put more than 3 colours on your page, can be distracting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.