- Choose your Handwriting and style for your notes. Start with picking adorable handwriting by simply searching cute handwritings in google!
- If your handwriting looks nothing like you want it to, just practice!
- Make sure you have good quality paper and pens. Lined paper or squared paper are the best to use. If you use plain paper with no markings your lines can become wonky and ugly.
- With the handwriting and style, you've chosen write your title
- Do the same with the subtitle. Subtitle should always be non-joint and smaller than the normal title. Highlight it with pastel highlighter to make it nice to the eye. You can buy these online or just in stationary shops.
- Write down your information below it with joint handwriting to make it seem clean. If you use non joint handwriting make sure all the spaces between letters are even.
- Always, ALWAYS, ALLLWAYYSSS draw diagrams beside the information to make it seem important. Speaking of important, make sure you highlight important things with a different colour highlighter than the highlighter you used for the subtitle
- Labelling a diagram can make it look messy. Instead, do this Put a number 1. next to the part you want and below write: 1. is the ...
- Never use these colours: Dark green or brown
- Never put more than 3 colours on your page, can be distracting.
- To fit more information on your page, you can split it into 2 by drawing a line down the middle of the page. Make sure this is in pencil. Once you have finished your notes erase that line.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.